Challenge - Sand
|Varumärke:||Humans Are Vain (Sverige)|
|Material spec:||Utförlig beskrivning på engelska, se nedan.|
- Upper made from a matte finish breathable vegan eco-microfiber which is lightweight, antibacterial, eco-friendly, and highly resistant, even against chemical agents. This material carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 class 1 seal which certifies that the material has passed the most stringent controls and can be declared eco-friendly and free of agents harmful to health and the environment.
- Back panel made with recycled cotton (70% recycled cotton).
- Heel panel made with Pineapple leaves (80% Pineapple leaf fiber). Not only does this material have a great look and feel but the Pineapple leaves provide an extra income to poor farmers in the Philippines.
- Side panel and collar made with a polyester in collaboration with The SEAQUAL Initiative made from plastic trash taken from the ocean (each pair of shoes made is equal to removing approximately 53 grams of plastic waste from the ocean.
- Lining made from recycled PET and natural corn fiber. This material is highly breathable, durable, absorbent, fast-drying, and carries the Oeko-Tex standard 100 and GRS (Global Recycling Standard) certification.
- Sole made from recycled rubber (70% recycled rubber).
- Insole padding made from a high density recycled cork and foam for extra comfort.
- Laces made from organic cotton.
- Upper paddings made from natural latex.
- Toe puff and counter stiffener made from recycled material (80% recycled).
- Insole board made from recycled material.
- The shoes have been made with water-based glues.
|37: 24,6 cm||38: 25,3 cm||39: 25,9 cm|
|40: 26,5 cm||41: 27,1 cm||42: 27,7 cm|
|43: 28,3 cm||44: 29 cm||45: 29,6 cm|
Den här produkten har inga recensioner.